Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disappointed

I was recently disappointed to find out the majority of Catholic votes in the DNC primaries have been going to Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife. I have very little respect for the Clintons, especially after reading Dereliction of Duty: The Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security by Robert Patterson. This book, the intern scandal, and the questionable pardons, coupled with Mrs. Clinton's anti-labor complacency on the board of Wal-Mart and the White Water cover-up, leads me to conclude that the Clintons are only concerned with themselves and NOT with the American public.

I am an independent conservative liberal as I've mentioned before. I would gladly support the outcome of an Obama and McCain race for the Presidency. Where ever I differ with either candidate I would still remain vocal, but would always remain supportive of the office. Mrs. Clinton I could never support. So let it be known this in one Catholic vote she will never receive.